Say it Internationally, Say it in English


Petya N. Georgieva starts to provide articles in English in the field of Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Blogging & Social Media and other relative topics.

I believe that ideas need to be spread without any borders.That's why from January, 2010 I add this innovation to my blog. Language should not be a barrier.

And especially in the field of Public Relations, we (all involved) need to be connected and to communicate and exchange fresh ideas all over the world. 

So...Welcome! You can find the articles when you click on the "English version" button.

Hope you will forgive me if there are any grammatical or other language mistakes. :)

Enjoy my thoughts in English and give feedback whenever you feel like it!

Best wishes,
Petya N. Georgieva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment